Comment on page
Last updated: July 25, 2023
- Collection of Information
- 1.1 Information You Provide to Us: We collect information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect include your digital asset wallet address, completed transaction hashes, and the token names, symbols, or other blockchain identifiers.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services: When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We may collect log information about your use of the NFTEarth Website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the NFTEarth Website.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the NFTEarth Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
1.3 Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Use of Information
- 2.1 We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by NFTEarth and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of NFTEarth and others;
- Personalize and improve the services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of NFTEarth, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among NFTEarth and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
3.2 We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
- Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
- 5.1 NFTEarth is based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
- Your Choices
- 6.1 You may update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at [email protected] but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
6.2 Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our the NFTEarth Website. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the NFTEarth Website.
6.3 Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.